A content management system CMS is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface.
Such systems of content management provide procedures to manage workflow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual steps or an automated cascade.
CMSs are often used to run websites containing blogs, news, and shopping. Many corporate and marketing websites use CMSs. CMSs typically aim to avoid the need for hand coding, but may support it for specific elements or entire pages.
Important Features of Custom Made CMS
- Site engines completely driven by database
- Product or service related content are easily manageable
- Pages can be easily customization
- Contributing authors get the help to add to various topic sections
- Image uploading in the library is easy
- It runs on various platforms
- Provide support for multiple languages
- Dynamic Forum for immediate results
- Completely User Friendly Designs/UI